skip to main content


Requesting_Transcripts Card Icon
Requesting Transcripts
Top of Page

An unofficial transcript may be printed through the Parent/Student Portal.
If you need an official copy of your transcripts, you may contact our Registrar Shelley Tilford by phone at 530-257-7300 or by email at
Please be sure to include your full name and the mailing address information of where you would like to have your transcripts sent.