skip to main content

Counselor's Corner

Mrs._Sherman's_College_&_Career_corner Card Icon
Mrs. Sherman's College & Career corner
Top of Page

College and Career Counselor, Mrs. Sherman, can help you explore potential colleges and careers, gain important life skills, learn to fill out a job application, and compose a resume and cover letter.
Monday- Doyle 8:30-3:00
Tuesday-Doyle 8:30-3:00
Wednesday-Susanville 7:30-3:30
Call or text for an appointment today
(530)257-1331 or (530)260-2060
Person choosing a career or college

College_Visit_Pictures Card IconCollege Visit PicturesTop of Page

Lassen County Sheriff's Department Explorers

If you are interested in joining the Lassen County Sheriff's Explorers, please click on the link to download the Application and Participation Waver. Download Link: \sheriff explorer.pdf
For more information please contact, Kathi Sherman @ 257-1331
                     Lassen County Sheriff's Explorers Info Sheet

Virtual_College_Tours Card Icon
Virtual College Tours
Top of Page

15 Virtual College Campus Tours to Explore From Home
  smile emoji wearing a virtual reality headset