skip to main content


2023-24_Enrollment Card Icon
2023-24 Enrollment
Top of Page

To Enroll in our programs:

We can email you enrollment information, please contact us here. 
You can download an enrollment interest form.
You can fill out an online version here:
Please see our page on open enrollment to learn about timelines and the process for enrollment.
We require proof of residency for all students upon enrollment/re-enrollment. Acceptable documents to establish California residency include any of the following:
  • Utility or telephone bill dated within the last 30 days                 girl in a field holding a frog
  • Property tax bill or receipt
  • Mortgage account or proof of home ownership
  • Residential rental/lease agreement
  • Vehicle registration
  • Who may attend our schools?