2018-19 Enrollment forms are available!

If you'd like us to send you a form, please contact us here.
  • T/K-12 Enrollment Application
  • T/K-12 Reenrollment Form
We now require proof of residency for all students upon enrollment/re-enrollment. Acceptable documents to establish California residency include any of the following:
  • Utility or telephone bill dated within the last 30 days
  • Property tax bill or receipt
  • Mortgage account or proof of home ownership
  • Residential rental/lease agreement
  • Vehicle registration

Enrollment Application

Openings in enrollment can be determined by contacting the location you are interested in attending.  Please note the contact information in the left hand column.  

An enrollment application is not a guarantee of enrollment in our program. You may fill out the form and bring it along if you have an appointment.